The new alternative has been presented wherein the transfer of one e-way charge must be moved in numerous vehicles, in the wake of moving to transshipment put.
For instance, an e-way charge is created and should be moved from A to C. Here, the committal moves from A to B by means of Rail or greater vehicle. Presently, it isn’t conceivable to move the transfer from B to C in a similar method of transportation because of inaccessibility of that mode or might be because of uneven area where enormous vehicles can’t be utilized. In such cases, the committal should be moved in various littler vehicles.
Steps to be Taken:
- First generate the e-way bill with source and destination as per the document/invoice.
- Carry out the first leg of movement of the consignment up to the transshipment.
- Choose the ‘Change to Multi-vehicle’ option and update the e-way bill for multi-vehicle movement. Here, the total quantity of the consignment and movement from and to place for the multiple vehicles requirement has to be entered
- Now, when the consignment has been loaded to the smaller vehicle, update the ‘Part-B’ of the e-way bill with the vehicle number, along with the quantity loaded, and move the consignment.
- Step No 4 may be repeated till total quantity is loaded and moved. The system will not allow the quantity to be shipped in multiple vehicles more than what has been declared while marking the e-way bill for multi-vehicle.
Here, confirm for the multiple vehicles movement and enter the ‘from place’, ‘to place’ , quantity of the consignment and reason to go for multi-vehicle. Once it is submitted, the e-way bill is changed to the multi-vehicle movement.
Now, whenever the part of the consignment has to be moved, select Update Vehicle option and select the group as shown below. The group is from place – to place. If for the movement, multiple ‘from place – to place’ has been entered, the system shows the details accordingly.
Now, enter the vehicle details as usual along with the quantity being moved and submit.
The print of the e-way bill looks like this. Please note the ‘Valid until’ column indicates the Multi-vehicle and Part-B contains the ‘from place – to place’ along with the quantity is being moved. This way once can use the facility for split movement of one consignment of one e-way bill.